Donations to EDH Trails are tax-deductible through our partnership with Friends of El Dorado Trails, 501(c)3 non-profit. The El Dorado Community Foundation handles donations for us and the instructions for how make online donations are explained below.
What Can Donations Buy?
Here are some examples of what support is needed and their approximate costs. The actual needs of EDH Trails varies with the advocacy work and trail projects being done at any given time.
- $10 – buys support supplies (website, printing)
- $20 – buys food & drink for 2 trail volunteers for one day
- $40 – buys a vinyl poster banner
- $75 – buys a trail repair hand-tool
- $150 – buys a materials for trail sign
- $300 – rents a small skid steer for 1 day
- $500 – buys 10 yards of dirt
- $5000 – builds a small bridge
How to Donate?
- Step 1 – go to donation website – CLICK HERE
- Step 2 – Enter name, etc.
- Step 3 – choose amount to donate
- Step 4 – choose “Friends of El Dorado Trails” as the nonprofit organization
- Step 5 – choose “YES” for specific need
- Step 6 – type “EDH Trails” in box for specific need (important)
- Step 7 – choose payment method icon at bottom of page
- Step 8 – enter payment information
- Step 9 – click continue to confirm and finish
Payment Methods Accepted:
- credit cards (Mastercard, VISA, Discover)
- debit card
- checking or savings account, electronic transfer
Our Partner 501(c)3 Nonprofit: